Healthy skin is the ultimate accessory of women. You are not always required to dedicate time for intensive skin care when you can pamper your skin by acing the basics. With a good skincare regime and healthy lifestyle choices, one can efficiently delay skin aging. It can also prevent different skin issues and complications. So, start with the below-mentioned no-nonsense beauty tips for healthy skin.
Protecting Skin from Sun
The crucial and first thing to do is to protect the skin from sunlight. You must use sunscreen to keep your skin protected from harmful sunlight. Excessively going out in the sun can cause age spots, wrinkles and other skin diseases, and it also increases the risk of skin cancer. So, apply sunscreen for ultimate sun protection.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen that comes with at least 15SPF. Apply it generously every two hours or more if you are sweating or swimming.
- You must avoid going out in the sun from 10 am to 4 pm as the sunlight is very strong during this period
- Prefer wearing protecting gears and clothing to cover the skin. Wide-brimmed hats, long pants, and long-sleeved shirts are highly recommended. You may use laundry additives to give your clothing an extra layer of protection from UV rays.
Treating Skin Generously
It is not good to cleanse your skin daily as it can take a toll on the skin. So, you must treat your skin gently during the summer months.
- Reduce your Bath Time – Long showers and hot water bathing remove the natural oil from the skin. So, it is suggested that you reduce the shower and bath time and use warm in place of hot water for cleaning your skin.
- Don’t Use Strong Soaps – Detergents and strong soaps can take away the natural oil from the skin, and hence it is suggested that you must use only mild cleansers to clean your facial skin while using mild soap for bathing.
- Pat Dry Your Skin – After bathing or washing your skin, ensure to gently pat dry your skin with a soft towel so that the natural oil and moisture on your skin is sustained.
- Moisture Your Dry Skin Regularly – Many people have dry skin, which is necessary to moisturize it regularly. Ensure to use a moisturizer that fits your skin type, and it must contain SPF too.
Exfoliating for Brighter Complexion
Exfoliation is the key to a healthy and brighter complexion. With exfoliation, you can easily remove the dead and dry skin cells and tissues from your skin’s surfaces. It is the crucial aspect of your skincare regime at home. Exfoliating also helps prevent different skin disorders and promotes healthy circulation that supports achieving soft, healthy, glowing skin in a matter of weeks.
It would be best if you focus on exfoliating your body and skin at least twice per week as it is the best home care regime. With exfoliating, you need to remove the dead skin cells only without taking away the natural oils. So, maintain a good balance while exfoliating your skin.
Healthy Diet for Healthy and Glowing Skin
Consuming a healthy diet free from processed foods, saturated fats and excessive sugar is the key to achieving healthy and glowing skin. So, you must replace these types of foods with more vegetables and fruits. Besides, you also have to take a whole-food vitamin supplement to ensure that your body is supplied with the right amount of minerals and nutrients required for vibrant and healthy skin. Include this into your lifestyle to see improvement in your skin texture, tone and glow.
Many studies have suggested that consuming a diet rich in fish oil and fish oil supplements and low in refined carbohydrates and saturated fats promotes healthier and younger-looking skin. Plus, water is vital, which you need to drink in an excessive amount to stay hydrated.
The most important beauty tip for healthy skin is to manage your stress level perfectly. It has been observed that unrestrained stress can make your skin vulnerable to acne breakout and make it more sensitive to other skin issues. To promote healthy skin, you must have a healthy state of mind by managing your stress and hypertension. Ensure that you enjoy a sound and restful sleep at night, set reasonable limits, and take out time to do things that you enjoy the most. Doing such things will help you to achieve dramatic results than expected.
A healthy and good skincare regime is more than just potions and locations. Use these beauty tips to have healthy skin and see your dull skin glowing from within. It is also suggested that you use only branded and reputed skincare products and avoid inferior-quality products for the skin. Plus, seek the help of dermatologists before using skincare products to know if it suits your skin type.
Exercise is another way to beat stress and feel refreshed. Do you also know that it cleanses your skin and keeps it healthy? That’s certainly enough motivation to work out regularly. If you are worried about muscle pain and discomfort, check out how this elastic athletic tape can help you.